Jerricco: Episode I Jerricco: Episode I

it was so square

the pictures and that. and the animation was serioussly flat sometimes. not my type of movie anyway, i guess others would have enjoyed it more, but then again, we're all different.

jerricco-team responds:

I'm a tweener.....I have trouble with fram by frame sometimes, so the flatness of the animation is because it's alot of tweens. Thanks anyway for the review.

[old] StickKill [old] StickKill

mildly entertaining

heh, kul!

go 08!

BEEBO Part 8 BEEBO Part 8

yeah thats the shit

This so much fucking kicks ass. the thing is i've watched all the episodes and its become my favorite series. now many people whine like dicks about the animation. one: the authors commentary has the answer. two: dont you get it? the crappy style adds to the humor! if you watch episode 6 you see that fabulous999 does have talent for animation(beebos transformation).

Damn this shit is the funniest ive seen since my dog fucking the neighbors cat.

"Oh no beebo, girls dont have those!"

Gordon - Episode 2 Gordon - Episode 2

yeah...

Jeff im disappointed in you. Is there a morale? Do not smoke bellpeppers.

Carrot Carrot

ack

are you swedish?

DanPaladin responds:

nope

Legacy episode 1 Legacy episode 1

umm...

what the fuck was that shit with walking drenched in seaweed in the beginning? weird?

SEAL Team 6 - Part B SEAL Team 6 - Part B

southpark style

nice, but it would be cooler if you had some slightly more original graphics. Also, try to find out how you can cut down on the filesize.

Sunday School 05 Sunday School 05

grahahahaahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck this. its a huge bloated ball of donkey shit, just dont watch it, it'll waste 10 minutes of your life!

EricSullivan responds:

Wow, and that insightful review just wasted a whole minute of my life... as did writing this.

Madslumper Madslumper

that was

too wierd and fucked up. you need to learn how to use symbols in a more extensive way.

Go Skate 2 Go Skate 2

what the fuck

beerhunter you ass, just because there's a guy riding in a shopping cart doesn't make the thing a rip off. dumbass. theres other animators who make these kind of skate flashes. like Kirk. Overall, pretty good job though.